SP200 Maintenance Free Underwater Light Cartridge®
Cartridge replaceable underwater using Aqua Phaross GENUINE underwater mateable connection system with gold plated contacts
Luminaire cartridge held in position within Niché/ Bezel by a single self locating tamper proof screw
Twin 12V 50W Axial Halogen Lamps & customised optical system provide outstanding levels of focused underwater illumination
Technical Data: Colour Temp- 3000K, 1200lm, 4000hr Manufacturers rated life, Rendering Index- 1A
Bright Anodised Aluminium Reflector with lamps held in their optimum position for use with Impact resistant optical grade polycarbonate lens with Fresnel Prisms
Luminaire manufactured in Scotland (United Kingdom) in accordance with BS EN 60598-1 : 1993 Part 1 & BS EN60598-2-18 : 1994 (Luminaires for swimming pools & similar applications)
Replacement Cartridges: Purchase new SP200 Cartridge from Aqua Pharos (part no: API/SP200-1)
These units must be operated at a maximum 12V
• Isolate power to the luminaire.
• Remove the retaining screw and carefully withdraw the luminaire from the niche/ bezel.
• Separate the two sections of the underwater mateable connector by pulling gently on the female cable and the light cartridge.
• Remove used cartridge from swimming pool & replace with a new cartridge.
• Reconnect the female power cable to the light fitting, ensuring the connectors are fully home.
• Position the light cartridge in the bezel/ niche ensuring the power cable is not trapped between the niche and luminaire.
• nsert the self-locating retaining screw and tighten until the luminaire sits snugly against the bezel. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
• Lights must not be switched on until fully submerged.
* Failed Cartridge can now be discarded or returned to Aqua Pharos for recycling.